12.10.2010

Whew!

It has been quite awhile since my last post...apologies for my long absence! 

We had a great Thanksgiving this year and it was so wonderful to be at home. Lots of time was spent with family, and it was really hard for me to board the plane to come back to HK this time around. Michael and I both love HK, but being so far away from home is really difficult. We'll just have to start making our trips home more frequent. 
 (any frequent flyer miles you'd like to donate to the Phipps family would be much appreciated. wink, wink). 

This this guy was patiently waiting on his mama though. 
I couldn't be happier to be back with my 2 guys. 
I had a busy week of work, and we have a few things planned for this weekend. Not a single Christmas decoration is up in our apartment (sad), and I'm hoping to find a few things this weekend to bring a bit of cheer to our crib. 

I don't think we'll be getting a tree this year, as we'll be here over Christmas.  
Any guesses???
xx,
Lauren

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, the photographer is from Malaysia. So am I close?

xoxo
Anne

PS. you know i am living vicariously through you and michael and some days my skin is actually "green!" you know that jealousy thing....... :-)

Kim said...

Looks like a beautiful place to spend a holiday! If you can't have the Christmas tree, why not focus on palm trees??!! It was great having you and Michael home. I miss you already!
xx Mom

Lauren said...

Anne, I just love how you always comment! You guessed it...Malaysia it is!

We're off to Kota Kinabalu on Thursday. Sounds like you are SUPER busy! Hope you're enjoying the Men's Dept. I'm sure you have lots of stories :)