11.10.2010

We had company!

I'm back from Tokyo, and can't wait to tell you all about it, but I have some catching up to do first! As much as I'm loving working again, poor "Long Gone" is taking a bit of a backseat. Keep hanging in there with me. My days aren't as exciting as they used to be :) 

Back to our visitor...

Our friend Graham came to Hong Kong last week. We went to high school with Graham and he has been a great friend of Michael's for years. It was so nice to have some time to visit with him. He arrived late Sunday night and left Friday for Bangkok and Vietnam. I was able to spend Monday with him. Here's a glimpse of the past week. 
 We started at the tip-top of HK. 


 and then made our way down the hill to check out Soho. 
  Graham loved the fish market and meat stalls. 

 I know the pig's heart is making you hungry.  Or, maybe it's the tongue?

 We made our way to Stanley that afternoon. 

 He was a trooper during my photo shoot. 

Michael met up with Graham late Tuesday afternoon. They explored Tsim Sha Tsui, the Jade Market, the Peninsula Hotel, and I don't know what else. All of 2 pictures were taken. 


 I joined them for a Vietnamese dinner. 
 and the light show. 



The next day, Graham set off on his own for a hike and then met me that afternoon for hot yoga. He  loved yoga so much we went back the next day (I'm serious!) Here are some of his shots from Dragon's Back. 




We had a great visit...thanks, Graham for making the effort to come see us. We loved having you!
xx,
Lauren 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great fun to have visitors! And great for the visitors to have such wonderful hosts and guides. Graham looks the same as he did at PDS; but, then you do, too! :-)

xoxo Anne

Kim said...

Graham, hope you loved your Asian holiday as much as we did! Looks like you had a great time!
xx