11.14.2010

While the cat's away...

The mouse plays?!?
Or, however the saying goes....

I had a nice little weekend and kept busy.
KC's birthday was this week, so we had a party on her roof Friday night to celebrate.



This is the most perfect time of year in HK, and now is when we want to spend lots of time on the roof. 


While we were in Tokyo, Hayley had her baby!
Tallulah Belle Strange was born on November 4. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. 
Hayley and Mark are just smitten, and I couldn't be happier for them. 
Just the sweetest little family!
I had dinner with the girls last night, and afterwards we ran into this guy.
 Look familiar???
Andrew Zimmer is the host of "Bizarre Foods" and they were filming in HK last night. Do you watch Bizarre Foods? (It's on the Travel Channel in the US). I love it! Mr. Zimmer and Maddy are actually family friends, so today they were having dim sum together. Be on the look-out of Maddy on an upcoming segment. 

Hope ya'll are enjoying your weekends! 
One more week, and I'm State-side!
xx,
Lauren

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yay! it looks like so much fun- can you believe it was almost a year since I came to visit?!? We totally like Bizarre Foods- crazy that you ran into him and he was filming in Hong Kong- you always have the best stories! I am super pumped to see you when you are state side. We must set up a play date. I miss you!