2.28.2011

Celebrations

I turned 29 this weekend. Crazy. 
My friend Natasha hosted a beautiful birthday dinner at her home on Sunday night. 
 Great friends wear party hats in your honor (...and they did all night long!)

She prepared a delicious Southern Spread and thought of everything...
How precious are the menus? 
 I couldn't have felt more special. 

Natasha was the one snapping these photos and I don't even have one of her to post! Instead, check her out here
Thank you just doesn't even cut it. 
***********
Somebody else had a birthday TODAY!
 It's tough being 7. 
xx,
Lauren

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hey wait until you blog about 57! dudley looks great for his age. and you do, too!

glad your day was a special one with friends and mp!

all the best. xoxo Anne

Cuentista said...

Happy Belated! You and MP must be like me and Will -- our birthdays are 2 days apart, as well!

Looks like a lovely celebration! Love the pic of Dudley! Our Leila turns 7 in June -- crazy! I'm sure she'll be just as thrilled as I will be to turn 29-- not at all. ;-)

Kim said...

Bravo to Natasha for hosting such a lovely birthday dinner in your honor! Your mother sincerely thanks her. Her meal and lovely decor could definitely meet specifications for Southern Living! How lucky are you to have such a wonderful friend! I'm thankful for your special friends that made your birthday so special! And dear Dudley....a birthday kiss on the snout from me! Happy Birthday to all of the Phipps family members with February birthdays! Love you lots!

nordy said...

Happy Birthday Lauren, what a lucky girl you are. And Dudley, that face just makes me laugh.

Lauren said...

I love that they took such good care of you! Sounds like a wonderful celebration! Miss you, Klein