7.26.2011

Tuesday Night Photos

The sky was beautiful tonight and I couldn't help but snap a few shots. 

 Hanging outside of a 27th story window to take pictures is normal, right?!?
 I sometimes forget just how dense Hong Kong is. Seeing it in pictures always surprises me. Would you ever give up your backyard for this?!? 
 ...I can't tell you how much I miss my backyard. 
 You can faintly see the bamboo scaffolding on the building covered with a green tarp. Crazy, huh?
In other news....
Somebody got a haircut tonight.
 He wanted his picture taken, so he posed for me. 

 then he got fed up..
...and was over it.  
Not that I can blame him. 
I got some good tips on Apraxia on facebook, so thank you! Feel free to continue commenting on this topic, as I'll keep checking back. Thank you so much for responding!
xx,
Lauren

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow...HK is BEAUTIFUL without haze, and Dudley looks so handsome! I miss seeing Dudley run around your back yard. I bet he misses it too, although I must say he has adapted to being a city dog so very well!
xx Mom