11.29.2011

Our last visitor

Pam was here for a week, and we kept her busy! Michael worked every day, so I played tour-guide and tried to pack in as much in as we could. I didn't take too many pictures, and most of the ones of the 2 of us are on her camera, but here are some shots around town. 
Man Mo Temple.



 We each lit an incense in honor of Gene. 
Buying vases. 
 Peel Street. 


 Wet market. 




 Des Voeux Road. 
 Jade Market.

 Kowloon.
We hosted about 35 people on KC's roof for Thanksgiving.
 It was such a fun night, and I'm so glad Pam got to meet so many of our friends!




We ended her trip with a ride on the Aqua Luna Junk, which I think is a must for all visitors!


 I will miss this city so, so much. 
 We hopped in a cab after dinner....this man was working SEVEN phones!
 I had to snap a picture.
We did pack in more...Stanley, lunch at the Mandarin, Ladies Market, IFC, a tour of the Center, Din Tai Fung, and lots more yummy meals. I hope she had a great visit.
****
We're now trying to wrap-up life as we know it, and are busy organizing Dudley's move, selling furniture, and spending as much time with friends as we can. 
I can't believe this is coming to an end. 
xx,
Lauren

No comments: