4.20.2010

Surprise Visitor

I found out about a week ago that one of my great friends from college would be in Hong Kong for work this week. 
Of course we show up in matching shirts. Not planned. 

I haven't seen Bails since our wedding, so it has been wonderful to catch up, and talk about life, friends, and all things Elon. Ahh. 

Yesterday, after she toured the Buddha, we met up to walk around Stanley and grab a bite to eat. Today we hit up the Jade Market and had afternoon tea. Look at all her jewels! 
Tomorrow night I'm taking her to the races. We're trying to get in a little bit of fun amongst her crazy work days. 

Bails, you have made my week. It has been so great to see you!
xx,
Lauren

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lauren, maybe we can work a deal. Orbitz Gum for stones at the Jade Market? Whadda ya think? :-) Anne