5.12.2010

Last

We left after breakfast and made our way to the airport. 

Mark had his first ever blizzard. Can you believe they have a Dairy Queen in the Phuket airport?
We got to Hong Kong around 4:00 pm, and the Hendricks and Hendrix didn't fly out until Midnight. 

The girls went back to the Ladies Market for some final purchases.
Kendra bought Mark a killer watch. He was stoked.
I hope it's still working.
We met the boys for a quick drink before heading to dinner.
We took them to Causeway Bay and ate at SML.
 We walked through the MTR to the Airport Express looking like kindergartners with our backpacks.

And finally, had admit it was DAY 10, and the trip was over.

I stood there crying as they boarded the train...
I was sad to see them go, but more than anything so thankful for the 4 of them.
They flew to Asia for us. 
They used all their vacation days for us.
They skipped time with their mother's on Mother's Day for us.
They humbled me, and 
I love them.
So. Much.
Thank you for an amazing trip.
xx,
Lauren

3 comments:

Kendra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra said...

I can't believe you are to day 10 already! You had me in tears reading as it is you who humbles us. You are so amazing and are really making the most of this experience you have been given. I am so proud of you! I must admit that I am super jealous of your friends in the Kong that get to see you all the time - can't wait to see you in July :) XOXO!

Unknown said...

Good friends make the journey of like so much more fun! You are blessed, indeed! xoxo Anne