6.20.2010

Seaside Dining

We've been wanting to try the South African restaurant, The Stoep, for months now. It's located in Mui Wo (Lantau Island), about a 30 minute ferry ride from Hong Kong Island...and located right on the beach. Lindsey & Paul, and Dan & Laura joined us for a great afternoon. 

It was a perfect Sunday lunch, complete with chicken breasts, lamb, ostrich, and the most delicious bread. We don't have great bread here in HK, so it was a welcomed treat. 
After lunch, we spent the rest of the afternoon lounging on Cheung Sha Beach.  
There were loads of families celebrating Father's Day, which of course made me miss my dear dad and Mr. P. 
I'm a pretty lucky girl to have these men in my life. 

(p.s. I LOVE this pic of Mr. P!
For the record, he was not coming after me with that gun, but the poor bunnies who love to eat his flowers). 
Happy Father's Day to all you Daddies out there. 
I'm missing my two daddy's today.
xx,
Lauren

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Won't be long before you are home and can celebrate in person! Looks like you guys are still managing to have fun and explore new places. And Bali?!?! Bless your heart! I want to be YOU in my next life!