9.12.2010

Big Changes...

So long are my days of a lady of leisure...

This girl has got a J-O-B!

I'm actually really excited about this opportunity, and it feels like a good time to hop back into the working world. I'll be working for a private practice here in Hong Kong along with 2 other speech therapists and 2 occupational therapists. As of now, it looks like I'll be developing a caseload in one of the schools in the outlying islands, and I'll have some sessions in the clinic. 

I'll only be working 3 days a week, so I'll continue to volunteer at Mother's Choice at least 1 other day. 

I must admit, I'm a bit sad to see my leisurely lifestyle disappear, but it has been a wonderful year of exploring Hong Kong. 
We went out on Friday night to celebrate and had a great time.

 I'll start getting my feet wet this week and will work a few days, and then I'm back in the States for a week. After I get back, I think it'll be full-speed ahead. 

This will be good, right?!?!? 
xx,
Lauren

2 comments:

Kim said...

No more tai-tai for you!!! Welcome to early mornings (yuk!)Congrats. on your new venture. Can't wait to hear about it. See you soon! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

you're coming back to the states?!?! any chance i'll see you this time?