9.29.2010

The Shellenberg's

Did you miss me?
I've been in the States for the past week....
Jill and JJ tied the knot! 
It was a whirlwind of a trip back. I was in Charlotte for two days and then we were in Columbia until Sunday for the wedding. I hopped on a plane early Monday morning to head back. Whew. 

The wedding was beautiful. Jill is one of my sweet, sweet cousins and it was so good to be home with family and celebrate the Shellenberg's. 






Enjoy a few pics from the big day. 
Don't they look smashing in their Hong Kong suits?!?!

My lovely cousins...
and with the boys.



Loved being with all of you...thanks for a wonderful weekend!
xx,
Lauren

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Lauren, I love the navy dresses and your hair looks so elegant in all of the wedding photos! What a beautiful wedding and couple--I'm sure they were excited and honored to have you there all the way from HK. And also love your Dad and brother's (I'm assuming...) HK suits! Smashing indeed.