9.02.2010

Good News/Bad News

Good news...
No tear in my knee, which means no surgery.
WAHOO!!!!!

(I was diagnosed with a potential ACL tear and lots of bone bruising. The doc said I was lucky and suspects I came close to a torn ACL. From the MRI, it looks as if there's a partial tear, but it's hard to verify. The potential tear can hopefully repair itself with time. In the interim, I'm off to physical therapy. UGH.) 

Bad news...
No running/field hockey/high impact sports for 8 weeks. 

Goodbye field hockey. 
I hope we can meet again come November. 
xx,
Lauren

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Take care. Maybe this will give you some time to seek out a new passion. Glad you are ok and no surgery. xoxo Anne

Kim said...

Hooray for no surgery! Now....let that knee rest and heal. Hope it will soon be better. Love you.