1.23.2010

My Neighborhood

As I was walking to the grocery store the other night, I thought I'd take some shots of our "neighborhood". They aren't the best pictures, and I know it doesn't give you a true sense of exactly where we live, but this is my path when I pop into the local store, the Welcome, or Park-N-Shop.

The above picture is right outside the door to our building.

Walking down Robinson Road.



The Welcome!

I'm sorry for the lack of posting, but not a whole lot as been going on. I'm volunteering 2x/week, and hiking a fair amount. Our race is in 2 weeks, so tomorrow we set out for a 25 miler. It'll be our last long hike before the race.

We went to see Avatar last night. If you haven't seen it, you must! It really was so much better than I thought it would be.

Michael is doing well...he's playing basketball with a group of guys about 1-2x week and spends the majority of nights on calls with the States.

Missing you all. Lots.
xx,
Lauren

1 comment:

Kim said...

Coming soon to see it all in person! Can't wait!!
xx,
Mom