7.25.2010

Almost Time...

I head back to Hong Kong tomorrow morning...we've packed so much in, and I've seen so many people. Thank you all for making an effort to come to me. 

The Heil's hosted a Mexican fiesta lunch at their house this week. The Heils's and Murray's are second families to me, so I loved getting the chance to catch up with the girlies. 

 That evening, the Vater's went whitewater rafting at the Whitewater Center in Charlotte. 

We had a blast and were SOAKED by the end of our little rafting adventure. 

After rafting, it was time to go home and play Santa...(yes, you read that correctly).
Merry Christmas Eve!
xx,
Lauren

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun. Something I've not done and it's in my own back yard. Thanks for sharing. Safe travels home. Know you'll be glad to see Michael and the Duds. Take care and love, Anne