7.25.2010

Christmas in July

Okay...

I admit, I may be a bit high maintenance.

But, I missed Christmas last year, and it looks as if we won't be coming home this year either. 
So, because my family is simply the best, they gave me "Christmas in July". 
Adam and Bama spent the night.
We filled stockings for each other (and of course our furry babies: Winston, Dudley, and Bama).

Even though MP was in Hong Kong, Santa was extra nice, and left him a stocking too.
We finished the morning off with our traditional Christmas Morning Breakfast.
It was a perfect Christmas. In July.
xx,
Lauren

5 comments:

Steph said...

seriously, i am crying!! that is so sweet and such a wonderful idea! :) i hope you had a merry christmas!! safe travels back!

BBL said...

awww sweet lauren... happy christmas to you!!! I love that yall did that!!! PRECIOUS.

Pam Phipps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

A bit high maintenance....YES...but worth all the fun and memories!! I can't believe it's time for you to head back to Michael and Dudley in HK already! We had a fabulous visit! Saying goodbye will be easier knowing you'll be back again SOON for Jill's wedding! Can't wait!! Love, Love, Love!!

Unknown said...

It's all about the love, not the date..... xoxo Anne