7.16.2010

Love

This is what I'm loving:

Falling asleep to the sound of cicadas
Quiet nightly walks around the neighborhood
Carolina blue sky...EVERY day
The smell of freshly cut grass
Putting shopping bags in the TRUNK

This is what I'm loving even more:





I can't tell you how great is was to see all of you. 
I miss this guy though. 
He left Monday.
I hate being apart. 
He does have enough snacks to last until I get home.
I miss you MP, but know this little man is so happy to have you home. 
Off to Raleigh....SO EXCITED!
xx, 
Lauren

ps---blogger is taking forever to upload my pics. Anyone else having this problem?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you, too! So great to visit with you and Michael at the wedding!

Kim said...

This is what I'M loving:
* The house cluttered with Lauren's stuff EVERYWHERE.
* Dinners on the porch with all of us together!
* Walking Winston and Bama in the neighborhood.
* Shopping for LAUREN!
* Lauren saying..."Come with me to....."
* Having you home.....it's WONDERFUL!
* We miss you Michael and Dudley. Thank goodness for SKYPE.