3.27.2011

Seven's

It is such a crazy day.
We left by 8:00am for the stadium. I was a crayon, Michael was Charlie Sheen from the movie "Major League".  
 Here is some of our group. I was rocking "Cash Money Green". Some other colors: Gold-igger, Hong Kong Haze, Cathay Pacific, "It's a boy!", Purple Mountain Majesty, Tiffany Blue, Back to the Fushia...
There were some amazing costumes, and Black Swan definitely had quite the showing. Sadly, I didn't get any photos of them. They were similar to this though.












 I always love seeing the costumes people come up with. 
Until next year...
xx,
Lauren

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lobsters and sponge bob...best photo! haha :)

Amanda said...

What I want to know is how I can get a pair of those Ray Bans you were wearing! I am kind of jealous...looks like you guys had a great time. Can't believe you all get to do so many fun things...

Lauren said...

Love the lobsters....hilarious! Amanda, send me $8 and I can bring you back some green "ray bans" too.