6.24.2011

Adjusting

I've been back in HK for 3 days and am finding my routine again and slipping back into life as we know it here.
MP is still in the States and gets home tomorrow night. I'll be so happy to have him back...so will this guy!
Saying goodbye was hard this time. Of course, it's never easy, but stepping on that plane was not what my heart wanted to do. Living abroad is so wonderful and I'm so grateful we jumped at the chance to do it, but coming back is beginning to get harder and harder. 
For now though, we're continuing to relish Asia, have no regrets, and soak up the "expat" lifestyle....
(the first sunny day since I've been back...We've been battling typhoons all week!)
xx,
Lauren

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hong Kong is lucky to have you but I will be a very happy girl when you don't have to get on a plane and go very far away again...Glad the sun came out. Especially will be missing you come the 4th of July...set off some fireworks over there and think of us :)

Kim said...

I'll be a very happy mom when we can have all the family together again (including Dudley, as Catherine stated!) Loved having you home! Michael should be back in HK now....hugs to all!
xx