6.02.2011

Back in the U. S. of A.

I landed Friday night in Cincinnati after 24 hours of travel and jumped right into a weekend of celebration. 
Zach and Emily were getting married and I just couldn't miss the festivities. 
 (p.s. Skyline Chili is terrible).

It was a lovely weekend and so great to see my dear friends. 


Unforunately, MP isn't coming into town until next weekend, so Caleb got roped into being my date. He did a fabulous job :)

 I actually had lots of good lookin' men taking care of me.


 Emily was stunning, and they both looked so, so happy.








I've been spending time in Charlotte this week and am off this weekend to Asheville to celebrate the soon-to-be Daniel's! 
More to come...
xx,
Lauren

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Lauren, you look so pretty! I love both of your green and green/blue dresses.

Steph said...

Your dress was so pretty...love it! Welcome back to the states :) Looks like the wedding was a blast! Enjoy your time at home and FYI...I read your blog all the time! My Gran loves it too! Hope you're having a great week!

Phipps said...

I'm jealous; you look beautiful-- Wish I could've been there, especially to fend off all of the gents! Can't wait to join you Stateside here soon!