3.21.2010

Vater Kong Adventure Continues...

We woke up again to grey skies on Sunday. We were off to Causeway Bay with a thousand other people despite the less-than sunny skies. 
Adam did a bit of modeling. 
We all admired the sights, sounds, smells, and people. 
After a bit of walking around, we made our way to Kowloon to see the Jade Market.

 Mom and I did some haggling an found some beautiful necklaces. 

We left the market and walked through a temple.
And then made our way to the Peninsula. We didn't stop for tea, as I had tea planned for the next day somewhere less touristy.

Mom stopped to take a picture with her favorites.
We took the Star Ferry back to Hong Kong and stopped for a beer on the way home. 
We made it to dinner and then met my friend Bethany and her parents out later that night. I guess I got tired of taking pictures, as they end here. 
Another great day...
xx,
Lauren 

No comments: