12.12.2011

Wrapping Up

This is it. 
Our last weekend in Hong Kong is over, and we're down to our last 3 days. Not gonna lie, I've been a basket case. 
Moving is hard.
 Saying goodbye is hard.
Packing is terrible, isn't it?!?

Here's a peek at the weekend:
One last trip to my office. 




Our last stitching night at Natasha's. 


Natasha made this precious cake!
The boys took a final trip to Macau with Michael. 

Our book club had a Christmas Party and Secret Santa. 
I decided to clear out my pantry and made my sweet friends play Dirty Santa. 
It was hilarious. 
 They were such troopers. 
Our leaving drinks were Saturday night, but it deserves its own post!
xx,
Lauren

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sniff, sniff...I must admit to getting a little teary as I see you with all of the lovely friends you will miss. What a wonderful family you have all created in HK! Yes, moving is hard and saying goodbye is the hardest. My love and thanks to your dear friends for making your HK experience even richer. Merry Christmas to all!
xx, Mom