8.26.2009

Holy Hotness






People said Hong Kong was hot. I don't really think I was prepared for how hot and humid it really is. The climate is similar to that of Florida. Hot, humid, wet air, but I think it's 10 times worse. You walk outside and just sweat. It will take some getting used to.


We did a lot of walking around today and Michael was trying to help me get my bearings. Here is a picture that is looking out to Kowloon, which is across the harbor. There are so many skyscrapers and lots of different skylines. The really tall building is the Morgan Stanley building. Hong Kong Island is so expensive, so Kowloon is starting to become more of a hot-spot for business and expats. Here are some from today.

1 comment:

Little Momma & Co. said...

Yeah! I am hooked on the blog already :) I love it and I think you are a great writer!! I have so enjoyed writing on Connor's blog - it is such a great outlet for me. I really like being able to look back to what life was like in the beginning :) Can't wait to read all about the rest of your adventures! Love you!!!