8.25.2009

Officially Gone...

I love reading other people's blogs but I always said I would "never" be one to write one. I am not computer savvy. I can't even keep up with posting pictures regularly to Kodak Gallery or Facebook. But, over the past few weeks so many people asked if I was doing a blog. The more they asked, the more I thought it may be a good idea. My dear friend, Amanda, came to my house, picked my blog name, made me a template, and showed me how this "blogger" thing works. So, here goes my "non-blogger" attempt at a blog....

It is my hope that over the next couple of years this blog will help us to not feel so far away. When we do cross paths we'll all feel as if there isn't as much to catch up on. We feel so lucky to have this opportunity to live abroad and hope that you can experience a little bit of it with us.


Here I am, off the plane with 8 checked bags and 4 carry-ons. We made it, and are now in our tiny apartment. We've spent the last hour and half trying to figure out how to make the blog in English and not in Chinese. I'm sure lots of these little problems will arise. More pictures to come of our new home soon.



Good night from Hong Kong!




1 comment:

Amanda said...

Is that all you took?? Geez, that doesn't look like very much?!! I am glad you got there safe and I am excited to see more pictures of the closet...I mean, apartment, you guys are moving into! I love you and miss you already!