11.18.2009

Hong Kong Trail Part 4


Are you sick of the Hong Kong Trail yet?!?! We hiked stage 7 on Monday. It wasn't our favorite stage, but we had a great time nonetheless. We have one stage left and then we will have completed the trail! I won't be hiking on Monday because Amanda will be here, so we'll do the Dragon's Back (Stage 8) the following week. Actually, I'm taking Amanda to do it while she's here, so I'll be seeing alot of "the Dragon" over the next couple weeks.

Daria had some of her boyfriend's family in town, so Ed and Hazel joined in for the hike. It was nice to have a man on the trail, as our female sense of direction sometimes gets the best of us, and we end up walking the wrong direction. We love having visitors hike with us, so I'll be sure to take you along when you come :)





Happy Trails to You!

xx,
Lauren

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lauren, I totally get the "female directionally impaired" bit. I am the worst!!! Have fun and stay safe. xoxo Anne