10.20.2009

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

After a taxi to the airport, train to the gate, flight to Singapore, ferry to Indonesia, and a bus to the resort...we made it!




Indonesia is only an hour ferry ride away from Singapore, so we spent the weekend at Bintan Lagoon Resort. The weather was beautiful and the scenery picture perfect. We spent our days reading, swimming, relaxing, and jumping off rocks. I enjoyed taking lots of individs of Michael...I need some more visitors, as he's getting quite sick of my experimental photography attempts. Enjoy some shots from our weekend in paradise.


xx,

Lauren

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Don't ever stop jumping off of rocks! I absolutely love it.

Unknown said...

We are SO jealous of your beautiful weekend in the midst of our 40 degree drizzle. Loved the shots - and appreciate all you're doing to keep us up to date!

Little Momma & Co. said...

i love the creative shots, you little photographer you! i wish i was in indonesia with you, it looks beautiful! i love you jumping off the rocks - that made my day! it seems like a very "danieley l 103" thing to do!!! xoxox

Unknown said...

Mmmm....you were in swimsuits and I was in layers of wool in Toronto! How funny. Glad you and Michael are getting to see a bit of the other side of the globe. I'm jealous, you know. xoxo Anne

Danielle Wilson said...

Lauren - I've love following your blog. It's a regular routine of mine! I hope you and Michael are doing well. I'm seriously considering coming out there in the new year. I'll keep you posted! xo

kirby831 said...

Yall are so flippin cute! I love the jumping pictures!