10.30.2009

Hong Kong Trail

It's been a bit of a quiet week, so I'm sorry for the lack of posting. Monday we started hiking the Hong Kong Trail. It consists of 8 stages, totalling 50 km. We're hiking two stages each week for the next four weeks. Like I said earlier, there are so many trails in Hong Kong, so we're slowly going to work our way through them. Enjoy some pictures from stages 1 and 2 of the trail!


Have a wonderful Halloween weekend! We're going to a Halloween party Saturday night and then out in Lan Kwan Fong where the scene is supposed to be crazy. I'll be sure to post pictures. Thanks for all the costume ideas! We have decided on our costume, but I'll keep you in suspense until after the pictures are taken. BOO!

xx,

Lauren

1 comment:

kirby831 said...

Vater! Cute blog and I loved reading about all your adventures!
Love and miss you always! Coming home for Christmas?

kirby