9.13.2009

68 days and counting...

UNTIL MY FIRST VISITOR ARRIVES!

My best friend, Amanda, has decided to forego her Thanksgiving with her dear husband and make the trek to Asia to come and visit me. I cannot express my gratitude to David enough for letting her come. I am starting to plan our itinerary and will make sure this is one trip we won't forget. Amanda is my oldest friend, my matron of honor, and a sister I never had. We've been through everything together...that is everything but cooking a turkey. Thank goodness our new apartment has an oven. Feel free to pass along easy, but staple Thanksgiving recipes (and directions on cooking the turkey!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a Southern Cornbread Dressing recipe if you need to experience home cooking at the holidays. Mark and I can just about eat a whole pan of dressing by ourselves! Yum! Let me know. Anne