9.24.2009

Are you Sassy?

I was trying to be last night! However....


In case you forgot what the world's worst dancer looks like, I found her at the Sassy party! Poor Hayley was probably thinking "what have I gotten myself into with this chick?" Anyways, we had a great time at the party. I am so lucky to be meeting such great friends. They really are just wonderful. Here are some more shots from the evening.


I've joined the Sassy newcomers group which starts up October 7, so we decided to check out the Launch Party last night. The last photo is of Daria and Ripa holding up peace signs. They were trying to be like Asians because Asians hold up peace signs in every picture they take. I quite like the peace signs...Start the trend in the US and send me your pics :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

hi lauren! i'm so enjoying your blog. its great to see you're doing well and getting plugged in with such great people. that's usually half the battle!! i'm so happy for you:-)

RhondaY said...

Lauren I have a client who is living ing Hong Kong with his wife and two small children. they just moved their in Aug. also. Let me know how to get in touch with you and I will share both your emails with each other. rhonda York