9.03.2009

"I am gettin' so HOT I'm gonna take my clothes off"

I know I've already made a post about how hot it is here, but I feel compelled to explain how hot and humid the Kong really is.

We went to dinner tonight...took a nice little stroll to this place called "Eat Right". I had a delicious vegetable lasagna with 400 calories (yes, it said it on the menu). After dinner, I wanted to walk to the Starbucks where I'm meeting the speech therapist tomorrow so I knew how to get there. Well, by the time we got to the Starbucks (about a 10 min walk) I was sweating. By the time we got home... my hair was wet, my nose had beaded up with sweat, my forehead and neck had sweat running down them, my shirt was wet, my legs were sweating, and my feet were slipping out of my cute sandals because they were sweaty. All of this at 9:00pm.

I'm now going to take my second shower of the day....and probably sweat through that too. I was going to post a picture of my sweaty self, but I figured none of you would really want to see that. When you come and visit, let's pick any month other than August :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ah man, I would have loved to see a picture of your nose all beaded up...but wait, I think you have left out something more important than the sweat..you are meeting a speech therapist tomorrow? details please? is Lauren going to get herself a gig? Hope things cool down soon for you!