12.01.2009

Day 6

The day after Thanksgiving we hiked Stage 8 of the Hong Kong Trail and stopped for lunch in Shek O afterwards.


Amanda had her first Thai Beer and ate rice out of pineapple.


We spent some time hanging out in the sand before going for our 2nd foot massage.


We had leftovers for dinner and then went to Aqua for a drink.


Saturday, day 7 was not fun, as Amanda came down with a 24 hour bug and spent all day in bed. Not to scare you, but many people get sick when coming to Hong Kong. I was sick the 2nd week I was here, and most women in my group came down with something within the first two weeks of arriving...maybe its the air, new germs that we're not accustomed to fighting, or exhaustion from jet-lag. Just start taking your vitamins before coming to visit me!

I had planned a junk for her, but sadly, she was unable to go. There's still so much to see and do here...you MUST come back :)

xx,
Lauren

No comments: