12.02.2009

A little Christmas Cheer

All of the blogs I read are decked out for the holidays, and I was beginning to feel left out...It was time for "Long Gone in Hong Kong" to start celebrating the Season!


The holidays will be different this year. Along with my china and serving dishes, the Christmas decorations are in the POD. We won't be getting a tree or putting out the Santa fairy's. The weather doesn't feel like "Christmas", and although all the grocery stores are playing the same Christmas jingle on repeat, it just doesn't feel the same.


We are getting into holiday spirit though...our Christmas present arrives on Thursday! Dudley is coming and we couldn't ask for a better present.


Happy December to all of you! I can't wait to hear about all of your holiday plans-
xx,
Lauren

1 comment:

Cuentista said...

I know how excited you must be for Dudley to arrive! I would be lost w/o my little monkey.

Loved your Amanda&Lauren blogs. Looks like y'all had an absolute blast together. So happy for you both!

Remember this Christmas as your "Adventure Christmas"; you'll have oodles more traditional Christmases -- THIS one you'll always remember!