12.01.2009

Last Day :(

Our last day was spent touring through Central, Soho, and Causeway Bay. We walked through Hong Kong Park, found a great Japanese store (Uni Qlo), and bought Amanda a new party dress for the holiday season.


We parted ways on Monday morning, with only a few tears shed. Amanda, I can't thank you enough for taking your vacation time to come and visit me. Thank you to the Chinery's and David for giving her up for Thanksgiving.

I love you so much...can't wait for next year when the whole Willis family comes :)
xx,
Lauren

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow- that sounds like the most fablous trip- I can't believe that I left...and I can't believe how busy you have been since I left- you already made all the blog posts! We got some amazing photos- didn't we?!? I love you and miss you already!

Unknown said...

Lauren, you should be getting a lot of requests for visits now that we have seen the "royal treatment" that we can get with you and Michael in HK! Looks pretty awesome. I especially like the foot massages and the high tea, along with the shopping and the eating and the sightseeing. :-) xoxoxo Anne

Little Momma & Co. said...

Vats, it looks like you guys had a beautiful Thanksgiving!! I have LOVED all of these updates - I am going to start saving my pennies so I can come for high tea! L103 Reunion 2011 Hong Kong Style!!

Kim said...

Wow...you sure packed alot in! Do you think that Dad, Adam, and I will be able to keep up that pace when we come visit? We want the royal treatment as well! Thanksgiving dinner looked so nice! Congrats on preparing your very first one...and thanks to all of your friends for lending you the cookware, plates, etc. Love your blog posts of Amanda's visit!
Dudley's on his way! Say a prayer he arrives safely.
xx

Unknown said...

I am only just getting the chance to check out the blog. It was great to skype when Man was there. Thanks for taking such good care of my little sis!! I'm so glad you got the chance to have an adventure together in Hong Kong (I only wish that I could have been there too :)). What a fantastic time for lifelong friends to share.