12.04.2009

Dudley's first day

He had a good first day...My fear is that he'd scratch the door if I left, so we spent a good chunk of the day hanging out together. We went on 3 walks, explored our new surroundings, and met new friends. He was humping all the dogs in the play area, so I surmise, he must be feeling like this is home.

Here are some of Dudley's new friends.

I left him for a couple hours this afternoon and the door was in pristine condition when I returned. Good Boy!

Was he jet-lagged? Well, we went to bed at 2:00 a.m., he was up at 4:00 a.m. and sat on my head at 6:30 a.m. ready to get up. We're all feeling a little bit lacquered today. (...Another one of my favorite British words).

Enjoy your weekend!
xx,
Lauren

2 comments:

kirby831 said...

Yay! So glad that you're all together. My life would definitely be missing a major something if I didn't have my pets. Love Dudley and love you too!

Unknown said...

Dudley is Prince's hero! He can't believe that Dudley held his pee on the entire flight to HK! Prince "lost his cookies" in our car on the drive to GA for Thanksgiving. Oh well, we learned the hard way not to give him breakfast before a trip. The key to keeping your door unscathed is to keep the boredom away. Boredom + dogs = torn up house!!! We know all too well.........
xoxoxo Anne, John & Prince