12.04.2009

HE'S HERE!


Dudley arrived in Hong Kong last night around midnight!  He was smelly, but looked great and probably glad to be off a plane.

 It was like Christmas! We waited patiently in our lobby. (Well, Michael was more patient than I).


I spied Dudley inside his crate.

And then the reunion.


I took him for a short walk, and then we went inside to check out his new digs. Quite different, but I think he'll adjust... He does like the view!


It was then time for a bath, as I couldn't have this smelly dog sleeping with me! After he was all cleaned up, a little dinner, and lots of lovin', this tired family crashed.

We are so happy to have him with us! The entire Phipps family is now in Hong Kong...all is right in the world.

 xx,
 Lauren, Michael, (and Dudley!)

10 comments:

Kim said...

Yay....at last you're all together! I couldn't take much more stress this week! Enjoy your pooch and kiss him on the snout for me!

Little Momma & Co. said...

i am seriously crying! i am so happy that dudley-son made it to HK safe and sound :) love you!! :)

Amanda said...

I would be lying if I didn't admit that the little reunion video totally made me cry! So happy for you guys-

Unknown said...

Well I am not crying, but am so happy he made it to HK. He brings so much joy to everybodies life. I'm not too sure how I feel about his new attire, but then again his life vest didn't thrill me either! It looks like he loves the view, glad it was a perfect reunion. Love ya.

Kim said...

I forgot to tell ya....watching the video brought water works to me too!

Steph said...

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one that is crying right now!! How sweet to see your sweet puppy again :) I'm sooo glad he made it safely and that the whole Phipps family is together now!!! Welcome Home Dudley!!

Lauren said...

Hahaha....I found a sense of relieve in the other comments! Glad I wasn't the only one with tears streaming down my face!!! So glad Dudley-Son made it safely...haha...I love his new nickname!

Anonymous said...

That was so wonderful to see your happy reunion with Dudley! In fact, it's one of the most rewarding parts of what we do here at PetRelocation.com. Thank you for trusting us with Dudley's move and keep in touch!

Cheers,
The PetRelocation.com Team
Our Blog
Follow us on Twitter
Become a Fan on Facebook

p.s. I cried too!

Pam Phipps said...

Mimi and I just saw the great slideshow of Dudley-Son arriving at your door in Hong Kong!So happy for both you and Michael and happy to see those smiles on your faces!Dudley has no idea how many people were shedding tears looking at his slideshow.Love to all of you,Pam and Mimi

Bebo and Luckluck said...

We are moving from San Francisco to Hong Kong.
Bebo and Luckluck will probably experience and feel excited when they reunion with me in Hong Kong.